Maldives has become an ideal location for travelling, as it is geographically blessed by its isolated nature, making it one of the safest destinations to travel to right now. Incoming travellers from India to the Maldives were largely influenced by Bollywood celebrities opting for stays at high-end resorts and organically promoting the destination.
Maldives is a popular destination amongst tourists, especially from India. Tourism in Maldives offers variety of sightseeing and entertainment options. The wide range of Maldives tourism packages allows the traveller to explore various Maldives tourist places in comfort. Discover Maldives tourism places and stay in good hotels close to the main Maldives tourist spots. Maldives tourism offers something for every kind of traveller – whether you are planning a honeymoon or a family trip, looking for a relaxed resort stay or an active holiday, you will find exciting options in Maldives. Tourism in Maldives is also in a big way about shopping and food, so go ahead and indulge.
Welcome to Maldives. Your Maldives honeymoon tour package begins today.
Upon your arrival in Maldives, you will be received by our representative. Enjoy being warmly welcomed and get transferred to the resort via the resort’s shuttle booked for your stay. Complete all check-in formalities at the resort, and unwinding at your room. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and take the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches. Enjoy your overnight stay at the luxury resort.
These Maldives luxury honeymoon packages also include a day at leisure for couples.
Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast and spend the rest of the day as you wish. Couples can choose to soak in the sun on the beach, go for a swim or do absolutely nothing! Honeymooners can also add a tinge of adventure to their romantic vacation by indulging in water sports like snorkeling, windsurfing, or banana boat ride at your own expense (Don't foreget to bring/buy your own sunscreen cream, swimming goggles, underwater swimsuit, etc). Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Spend a day to simply rejuvenate.
After a scrumptious breakfast, get ready to be pampered with another leisure day. Spend the day as per your like. There are a plenty of activities you can choose from to explore Maldives better. Later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Your 03 nights 04 days Maldives honeymoon tour package culminates today.
Enjoy the final breakfast of your romantic vacation, and pack your bags to check-out from the hotel. A ferry will be waiting for you outside the hotel. Board the vehicle and get transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for a quick reference, Kindly mail or contact our consultants for final quotation.
- Quotation is based on added hotels in specific categories, however the same is strictly on 'Availability' and in the case of change in accommodation supplement charges shall be applicable.
- Child Sharing for up to two children below 4 years without an extra bed is complimentary.
- Child Sharing for 1 child above 4 years without an extra bed is charged only for meals and stay.
- In case of a requirement for an extra bed in the room, charges shall be the same as adult guest sharing charges.
Advance Booking Fee:
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 - 10 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 10 days before date of departure and refund shall be made as per applicability.CANCELLATION POLICY:
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:Cancellation charges per person:
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost.
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost.
- In case of peak period, 100% cancellation charges applicable once guaranteed.
- For any refund case, final discretion by hotel/ ferry/ transporter .
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by booker.