While the colosseum in Rome conjures pictures of gladiators engaged in bloody combat, the Eiffel Tower continues to attract lovers and inspire romantics. Europe Tourism is about many experiences rolled into one. The basic mantra for thrilling holidays to Europe is: open your heart and embrace the experiences that come your way. Taking a cruise through the canals of Venice is as delightful as exploring the Grand Bazaar or hot air ballooning in Turkey.
Holidays in Europe are also about shopping your heart out, at Lisbon, Manchester and Bristol.
In Florence, art lovers find themselves lost in the charm of Renaissance art. The fjords and northern lights in Norway, which are also among its top tourist attractions, captivate you with their wild beauty.
The ancient temples of Greece, London’s hanging bridge, chateaus in Switzerland and bullfights in Spain, Europe delights you in many ways. Watching a ballet, opera or other performance in Vienna redefines the meaning of cultural sophistication. In this Europe travel guide, you get to know about the popular tourist attractions in Europe. You also get to know the best things to do that make your journey extremely thrilling. This trip to Europe promises to be a gateway to pure bliss.
If you are planning a Europe trip from India, or from any other country in Asia, rest assured we will plan your vacation in a way that gives you the best of fun and adventure. You will find information on the top tourist attractions in Europe, information related to visa and the best time to visit it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Rates are for a quick reference, Kindly mail or contact our consultants for final quotation.
- Quotation is based on added hotels in specific categories, however the same is strictly on 'Availability' and in the case of change in accommodation supplement charges shall be applicable.
- Child Sharing for up to two children below 4 years without an extra bed is complimentary.
- Child Sharing for 1 child above 4 years without an extra bed is charged only for meals and stay.
- In case of a requirement for an extra bed in the room, charges shall be the same as adult guest sharing charges.
Advance Booking Fee:
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 - 10 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 10 days before date of departure and refund shall be made as per applicability.CANCELLATION POLICY:
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:Cancellation charges per person:
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost.
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost.
- In case of peak period, 100% cancellation charges applicable once guaranteed.
- For any refund case, final discretion by hotel/ ferry/ transporter .
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by booker.